Raquel - My Body (DjZA RMX) Raquel - My Body (DjZA RMX)

Underrated!

Dude this is nice! Nice music composition in my opinion; Keep up the awesome work!

Take this 5 vote to the face!!

You gave this submission a vote of "5" 3.56 / 5.00 (+ 0.40)

DjZombAid responds:

Haha, "In Kevin Bacon's opinion". I was thinking ..the futt? NG April fools, nice.

Cheers for the review, been waiting for someone to take the time to drop me a few words on the song.

This song deserves about the score it has now, very incomplete. Like most things, I'll probably never finish it.

Ah well.

-Aidan.

~|| Shout for help ~|| Shout for help

YOOOOOOOOO...CRAZY HOTNESSSSS

Oh best believe this is going to hit the MP3 player like A S A P-P-P-P-P!!! This is the damn busssssineeesssssss with a capital matha f#@# B. This is madd crazy hott bro. You gotta let me get in on a collab with ya one of these good days. Glad I stumbled across this.

TAKE THIS 5 vote to the FACCCCEEE! ^_^

T-Free responds:

YAAAY!! xp
Thanks for the review, MikeBlade! I'm looking forward to work together with you sometime, that will become awesome! Glad you liked this piece, too!^^

*Can You* clip *Can You* clip

Nice bro

Yo man this is track is HOTT.....Very nice homie I can't wait to see the finished product.

Take this 5 vote to the face!

4.48 / 5.00 (+ 0.050) Thanks for voting, MikeBlade!

traumatik1 responds:

lol *smack* ill take a 5 g bobski to the face too thanks :D

Streets (Produced by W.Spawn) Streets (Produced by W.Spawn)

Undisputed..

Without a doubt you are the best at putting a flow down on Newgrounds. Your delivery and your subject matter is diverse and speaks to the true essence of Hip Hop and isn't this lame manufactured bullshit being pushed on us but the record companies. Keep dropping hot shit bro.

Take this 5 homie...good shit.

HeLLsGaUrDiAn responds:

Damn my dude, thanks a lot for the review and comments. I'm flattered, I'm glad that you understand what real hip-hop is all about. I'll keep making tracks until I have a reason not to, stay up.

~|| Breathless ~|| Breathless

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is HOTTTTT. Melody is sick as hell. Nice work bro; keep up the good work!

You get a 5 from me.

T-Free responds:

Thanks for the review, MikeBlade! Great to hear this from you!^^

T-Free feat. [Deceased] Alone T-Free feat. [Deceased] Alone

Alright..This is pretty hott

Alright check it out bro. The melody is freaking ILL as fuck. The beat flows right along with it. The only thing I would say is you might have wanted to EQ/Master the song a bit because melody is almost overpowering your vocals.

I gave you a 10 because this is a original ass piece and the flow you dropped reminds me a lot of a Fort Minor song. This is mad hott bro. Keep up the good work.

You get 5 from me.

colliseumofghosts responds:

Thanks alot man, yeah the EQ is fucking lacking dude 'cause my equipment is slowly dying, if anyone wants to jump in and eq my shit for me I'm all for it.

CKC- mate a todos delincuentes CKC- mate a todos delincuentes

Yo CKC

Tell me why they sleep on you bro? This is hott and very original. I like the transitions and the melody flows really nice. The beat isn't overpowering and provides a groove. The pianos give this song its major flava. Keep it up bro. You get a 5 from me.

CKC2009 responds:

MB wasup. thanks man.

AgnryFaic - Dropletz AgnryFaic - Dropletz

No one reviews anymore...so let me be the first

Man this is hott. Very original production and keeps the interest all the way through. If I had to critique the song...I would say you should play with Eq on the Kick drums a bit but then again it is your style so it doesn't necessarily take away from the song but if you dropped the pitch of the drums and had more of a "Thump" to the kicks it would bang pretty nice. The melody is solid bro. Nothing is overpowering, at least not on my headphones. Keep at it bro!

Oh and you get a 5 from me. Check me out some time.

Battle Over Crew Theme Battle Over Crew Theme

Yo Yo

Not a bad song bro...the vocal samples fit in really well. Song needs some Mastering/EQ work but overall the song flows steady. Keep it up bro. You get a 5 from me.

A Piano's Testimony A Piano's Testimony